Winter, that time of the year when you can dress cozy and stylish. What’s not to love about winter fashion when you can wear stylish coats, fuzzy sweaters, knitted shirts, bold chunky boots and many more! This year’s upcoming winter trends are filled with fun patchwork pieces, new styles and bold colours. These trends are something you don’t want to miss out on.
So, without further ado here are the winter trends that you need to invest in:
1. Puffer Jackets: puffer jackets will come in different styles and bold colours this season – perfect to pair with neutral items in your wardrobe.
2. Quilted pattern: this season quilted patterns will be found on jackets, bags, skirts, pants and shoes.
3. Bright Faux Fur Coats: Neutral faux fur coats has always been a trend during winter, but this year’s winter season, fur coats will come in all sorts of colours, from pink, lilac, baby blue and many more.
4. Fuzzy Tops: fuzzy tops and cardigans are cozy and fun to wear.
5. Bodycon dress: perfectly fitting and body hugging – this dress will surely warm you up while looking classic and elegant.
Which of these trends are you excited to try?
By: Jade Florendo