While we look at throwback to the 90’s week at Infuse, we can’t help but admire the timeless fashion Rachel Green’s character from the sitcom ‘Friends’ gave us. The fashion-conscious character played by Jennifer Aniston gave inspiration not only for styles and hairdos but also on what feminism in future would look like. Her effortlessly chic style has been inspiring us for 26 years now.
Today we look at some of the iconic styles worn by her, as it played on our televisions.
- Cropped top with a front knot and capris; casual but still rocking it!
2. Oversized sweatshirts have been in style for three decades now. Can’t ever go wrong with them.
3. She carried aprons like a pro!
4. One of the best examples of classic and sexy. Rocking the mint green maxi dress.
5. Overalls with a camisole. The look is as classic as it gets.
6. We thought the combination was weird, look at her sporting it like a pro!
7. The white skirt with the purple faux coat. A classic and brilliantly carried combo.
The character was so popular that Ralph Lauren collaborated with Warner Brothers and launched an entire collection based on Rachel Green’s character for the Sitcom’s 25th anniversary.
By: Kannan Kapadia